Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sweet,Nieve Boy

Ofcouce we could roll play
You could be my Romieo and I could be your Juliet
Could is just .....well could
Not gana happen
We are not gana happen
You can tap your impasante foot
Shake your ignorant head
Laugh your fake laugh
Your words tell me one thing
But I look in your pretty little eyes and see the truth
The truth that will never come from your excited over active lips
Over active with your lies!
Love is not a game that I shall play my sweet nieve boy!
Love is not a game at all!
Love is what you shall give or I will not give at all!
Maybe I'm harsh
But so are you and your now unheard words
I have given up ur pathetic whispers
Whispers that always tend to pull me back in
But not today
Not ever again my sweet nieve boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment